Discover our delicious recipes
Chicken with morels
for 6 persons
- In a sauté pan or crucible, melt the margarine then brown the chicken pieces for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, gently bake the morels in a pan for about 10 minutes. Leave to soak for 20 minutes.
- Brown them in a pan over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Once the chicken is golden, remove the pieces and put the onion and parsley to brown.
- Then add the pieces of chicken, the morels and 30 cl of white wine, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pieces again then add the crème fraîche and crushed garlic.
- Finally, bring gently to a boil. Meanwhile, add a spoonful of cornstarch with the egg yolk, the rest of the white wine and then the cream while stirring. Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch, depending on the desired consistency. Cook over low heat for another 5 minutes.
Risotto with Boletus
for 2 persons
- Prepare Parmesan shavings with a paring knife.
- Prepare a broth by heating the water and the vegetable stock cube.
- Moisturize the Porcini in lukewarm water for 20 minutes.
- Cook the chopped onion in half the butter for 3 to 4 minutes and add the rice, fire until the rice is translucent.
- Pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Add ladle by ladle the hot broth and wait between each ladle for the liquid to evaporate.
- Meanwhile, brown the button mushrooms in strips and the rehydrated porcini mushrooms, rinsed and drained in the remaining butter (allow about 7 to 10 minutes). At the end of cooking add the cream and mix well. Stop the fire. Add to the rice, once the last ladle of broth has evaporated, the pan-fried mushrooms and mix well together. Off the heat, add shavings of Parmesan (the amount depends on individual tastes).
- Season with pepper if necessary. Toss again and serve quickly. • •
- Decorate with a few shavings of Parmesan
Délices des Bois
3 Rue de Perpignan
From Monday to Friday
8h30 • 12h
13h30 • 17h